Clean mould, germs, viruses, bacteria, and bugs from community buildings.
COVID 19 ALERT: The ECP cleaning process can also remove SARS-CORONAVIRUS from surfaces.
The Indoor Environmental Cleaning Process training course will educate, train, and certify members of First Nation communities to properly and safely inspect and clean mould, germs viruses, bacteria, and bugs from their own homes and buildings.
Training will provide students with background knowledge on common issues that may contribute to these problems, and education on how to prevent these issues from happening in the first place.
- Kills mould and mildew to 99.9999%
- Works against germs, bacteria, and viruses
- Eliminates bed bugs and other nuisance insects
- Health Canada approved
- Biodegradable products
- 2-day Certification and Training program
- Safe for homes, businesses, schools, and more!
The course includes 1 day of classroom work and 1 day of hands-on training followed by the exam and certification.